4 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- 100g of greek yoghurt (I use Jalna Low Fat)
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (mine is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey in Double Choc, 120cal per scoop)
- Mix the yoghurt and egg white in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and protein powder.
- Combine all ingredients together and cook like you would regular pancakes.
- Add any extras (berries, chocolate chips, whatever you like!)
- Flip them when they start bubbling on each side.
My easy recipe for super high protein pancakes using only 4 ingredients! I’ll be honest, these didn’t taste amazeballs. I might mash up a banana and add it to the mixture next time instead of eating one on the side, or throw in a handful of blueberries. However, these babies kept me full till lunch time so I’d make them again.
Serves 1. 273 Calories per serving. 1.6 g Fat, 26.5 g Carbohydrates, 348.8 mg Sodium, 1.4g Fiber, 8.3 g Sugar, 35.5 g Protein.